Monday, September 18, 2006

Pedicures: For the Entire Family?

There are new salons cropping up across the US that cater to men. Just last night as I was getting a pedicure a dad walked in with his two daughters (approximately age 14 and 12). All three proceeded to sit down around me to get pedicures. Very cute. And this dad wasn't some uber-metrosexual. He looked like extremely average (I refused to look at his feet) and his daughters seemed blissfully carefree (at their age, I would have been mortified to get a pedicure with my father). - Julyne Derrick

I convinced my boyfriend to go with me the last time I got a pedicure, but I had to promise him we would go at a time that it wasnt busy. So, we went and he loved it and isnt ashamed to admit it!

What do you think? Should men get pedicures?

Enjoy
Lorette
http://www.make-up-tip.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home