Sunday, August 28, 2005

Lip Gloss Tips

Question:
I know lip gloss continues to be very popular, but I hate the mess. Are there any glosses out there that feel less 'goopy' than the typical ones?

Answer:
I know what you mean. I hate how my hair sticks to gloss, for example, but there are some different types of glosses to try.Sephora Crayon Gloss lip gloss pencil feels like a gloss but is more precise & less messy. You might also try Sonia Kashuk Lip Glossing with No-Feather pencil, which forms a translucent barrier around your lips so your gloss doesn't feather. The Kashuk gloss is particularly great for women with fine lines around their lips who usually shy away from gloss.Other great glosses: Chanel Glossimer in Satinette which won't go tacky on you & Victoria's Secret Pink Slip which stays put for hours, unlike most goopy glosses

e.waverly

Enjoy
Lorette
http://getyourfreebieshere.blogspot.com
http://www.make-up-tip.com

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wanted to post a comment on how well you have put your Blog together. I was doing a search for prescription facial hair removal and came across your Blog. I personally run my own Blog for prescription facial hair removal so I know a good Blog when I see one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home