Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"When Life Gives you Lemon Juice..."

"When Life Gives you Lemon Juice..."

I always stress the importance of drinking water which is one of the best tips
for great skin.

I drink so much water during the day that I like to have something different at meals, especially when dining out. I am convinced that I've tried every diet soda on the market and I've yet to find one I can tolerate. But giving in to regular soda can add hundreds -- thousands if re-fills are flowing -- of calories on to the day's quota.

I keep plenty of no-cal fruit flavored waters in the fridge at home. But those aren't always available at my local eateries. So, I like to ask for ice water with a juice glass full of extra lemon slices or a bottle of lemon juice. I add a couple packets of artificial sweetener and voila -- instant diet lemonade!

http://www.make-up-tip.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home