Friday, August 14, 2009

Don't Buy Eye Makeup Remover Until You Read This

Are you interested in Eye Makeup Remover?

If yes, you MUST read the reviews on the Avon Eye Makeup Remover - best on the market and very low cost!


Avon eye make up remover is the best on the market. , June 20, 2008
angel have been using this product for twenty years when my mother first introduced me to it as an Avon Rep. I have not found a product equal to it. A little goes a long way, and yes, it does sting if you get in your eyes...so close them!

Best I found so far.., March 3, 2009
Prunella W. "tennischic*" (USA) - This is a great little product. Avon has good specials, so there are times when you can get BOGO or buy one get one for $1.99. I have gotten this in my eyes, and it did not sting my eyes much at all, if any. I have tried many different brads and this is by far the best. It conditions my lashes and is not greasy. Try this product!!

I hate when I run out of this stuff..., May 29, 2009
By Kim (NJ, USA)
Like Angel's review.... I have been using this product for more than 20 years. It is without a doubt the best eye makeup remover on the planet. I keep a bag with 20+ bottles in my closet in fear that they might discontinue the product because when I have run out I have tried 2 or 3 other brands and hated it.

The liquid is creamy and you only need a little. I keep it in the shower and I rub it on my eyes as I shower. No need to even wipe with a cloth or makeup pad, no stinging, no burning, no strong fragrance. If I am in a hurry and it does get in my eyes it just clumps together and I can wipe it out. It doesn't dry my lids out and I have very sensitive skin. Just LOVE it!

To learn more about Eye Makeup Remover and to get great deals just click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home